Updates and New Data Quality Alerts!
Overview of Change
Additionally new fix locations have been added for the Acuity Assessments and Member Enrollments, allowing you quicker ways to review and fix errors using the DQ Framework.
We’ve rolled out fixes to the following alerts
- (DQ ID: 5) Emergency Shelter enrollment without a bedlist checkin in 30 days: DQ alert now longer shows multiple times for each error and additional trouble shooting data has bene provided in the description. Additionally we’ve added the Service Summary fix location so you can quickly review existing check-in services as well as updated the help text to be more specific.
- (DQ ID: 8) ES Bed Nights are outside of the enrollment start and end dates: A new fix location is provided to the Member Enrollment screen as this error checks both the enrollment and member enrollment record.
- (DQ ID: 10) Days between is “Approximate date homelessness started” as compared to Program Enrollment Date is greater than 365 days: This alert has been changed to informational so it can be dismissed if the data is verified and a new fix location is provided to the Member Enrollment screen. The summary and corrective instructions have been updated.
- (DQ ID: 10) Outreach enrollment without Current Living Situation Assessment and/or service for 90 days: New fix location added for the Enrollment Summary Form
We’ve also two new data quality alerts.
- (DQ ID: 12) Six Month Acuity Index Assessment Missing: For DMHAS programs that require an acuity assessment every 6 months, a reminder DQ alert will be created.
- (DQ ID: 14) Days between is “Approximate date homelessness started” as compared to Housing “Move in Date” is greater than 365 days: An information alert has been created to check for extended longer gaps between date homeless and move in date. This may affect scoring on the SPM and can be dismissed if correction is not needed.
CT HMIS Roles Affected
- ALL Roles