CT HMIS Community:
The CT HMIS Caseworthy application will be enabled to require multi-factor authentication (MFA) on June 1, 2022. - AT 9:00 AM
In preparation for the go live date of Wednesday, June 1, we have summarized information and resources to be ready for MFA.
1) Each user needs to review and verify their contact information prior to launch in order to ensure receipt of the MFA authentication code.
Please review the following to select your method of MFA and verify your contact information:
- Video with Audio instructions
- Contact Information Update for (MFA) Quick Guide (Google Doc)
- Contact Information Update for (MFA) Quick Guide (PDF)
2) We provided two live webinars reviewing MFA set up and demoing how it will work in Caseworthy. If you were not able to attend, please take a moment to review the recorded webinar here: Recorded MFA Webinar
3) We have compiled a document to assist users and their internal IT team if you are not receiving texts and/or emails for MFA. NOTE: We recommend all users add the following to their email contacts list to minimize the potential for MFA emails going into SPAM.
Please add: email@example.com
Please also take a moment to review the following and if needed share with your IT Department:
4) We will also have an Open Support Meeting available via Zoom on Wednesday, June 1 and Thursday, June 2. This will provide all users with immediate support if they are having issues logging into CT HMIS with MFA. The link for open support can be accessed below:
All of the above information is also available on cthmis.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MFA is a critical step to improving our security of Caseworthy and HMIS data. We appreciate your patience and support as we implement this requirement.
The Nutmeg Consulting Team