CT HMIS - CAN Appointment Scheduling Process Webinar
Hello CT HMIS Coordinated Access Network (CAN) Users!
The CT HMIS CAN Appointment Scheduling Process Webinar was held on 03.28.2023. The links to the slides and recorded webinar are below. The new CAN Appointment Scheduling Process is now live in CT HMIS. To accommodate the updated CAN workflow process, we’ve added the ability for CAN users to schedule/reschedule an appointment. This process will be completed using the Step 1 & Step 2 features located in the Coordinated Access – Network Role.
- CT HMIS Roles Affected by these changes - Coordinated Access - Network
- Path to View Changes - Appointment Schedule > CA - Appointment Schedule > Action Gear on CAN > Step 1: Add Client to Network** AND **Step 2: Make Appointment – 7.2 *
Step 1: Add Client to Network
Step 2: Make Appointment – 7.2
Additional Resources (Training slides, recorded webinars and forms) are available on below:
- CT HMIS RECORDING: New CAN Appointment Scheduling Process Webinar 3/28/23
- CT HMIS Presentation: New CAN Appointment Scheduling Process Webinar Slides 3/28/23
- COORDINATED ACCESS / EXIT resource page on cthmis.com
If you have any questions please let us know by emailing email@example.com