Effective October 1, 2018 SAGE will only accept the new version of the APR and CAPER. The updates to the HUD HMIS Programming Specifications are listed below:
CoC APR and ESG-CAPER Updates
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding this information.
- Q21: Health Insurance - Corrected instructions for step 10.
- Changes from APR V1.2: Changed “income and sources” to “health insurance” and changed “adult leaver” to “each leaver”
- Q22c: Length of Time between Project Start Date and Housing Move-in Date - has the most changes
- No longer just HoH, now all active clients
- Changes from APR V1.2: Add PSH to project applicability and updated universe to all active clients where the head of household had a move-in date in the report date range plus leavers who exited in the date range and never had a move-in date. Also added rows for average length of time between Start and Move-in, and row for total clients moved in and those exiting without moving in.
- The full HUD CoC APR and ESG CAPER HMIS Programming Specifications document can be located here: https://www.hudexchange.info/resources/documents/HMIS-Programming-Specifications.pdf