Coordinated Access / Exit
- NEW REPORTS AVIALBLE - ESG CAPER / COC APR / PATH
- Changes to Next Steps Tool - Rephrased question and new question
- CaseWorthy 7.2 and 2017 Data Standards Information
- CAN FaceSheet Improvements
- Changes to the By Name List for Coordinated Access/Exit
- Coordinated Access / Exit - Document Check Feature is Live!
- June 2016 HDC Call Posted
- Coordinated Exit Workflow Webinar Posted
Coordinated Access / Exit (CAN) - Coordinated Access is the first step in addressing homelessness in the state of CT, diverting persons from shelter when able, and then prioritizing those who cannot be diverted by their need for shelter.
Documents & Files
- CT HMIS Coordinated Access Network Intake Form 2020
- CT HMIS Coordinated Access Network Discharge Form 2020
- CT HMIS Release of Information - English
- CT HMIS Release of Information - Spanish
- VI-SPDAT 2.0/Coordinated Access Network and Coordinated Exit Quick Guide