Provide Enterprise Changes Being Pushed to Production Database This Evening (8/22/2011)
Published On: Aug 22, 2011
Last Edited On: Aug 22, 2011
Author: Ken Teel
The following is a list of changes that will be pushed to production this evening or they have already been recently implemented.
1. New Emergency Shelter Utilization Intake Process (already implemented)
• A new series of questions about factors contributing to homelessness has been implemented (“Contributing Factors”)
• Each Household Member will require an intake form now including Income and Income Sources and non-cash benefits
2. New HUD COC APR Report Template
• This new report template and report output replaces the old HUD SHP APR. It is designed to pull data from the PEH and PEHM records (if they exist).
• The PEHM records will not be released to production at this point in time (training materials and intake forms being produced)
3. Updates to HMIS Extract Template
• The HMIS Extract template has been updated to pull the data in the latest HMIS CSV Format. GTI is working thru some questions/issues that came up with the first test extract done.